We are excited to announce we have recently teamed up with Travel Guard, an insurance company that provides accidental insurance to all of our guest reservations. What does this mean for you and your property you may ask? Well, let’s take a look at the benefits our property owners receive from this plan.
What is Accidental Rental Damage Insurance?
- ARDI is an insurance plan that provides coverage for accidental damages to your vacation rental property. This plan is applied to all reservations that are made with Gulf Coast Vacation Rentals. This insurance does not take the place of a security deposit. We still take a security deposit hold for any nonaccidental damages.
What are the advantages of ARDI?
- With accidental insurance, the cost and repair of covered accidental damage will be handled by us and the insurance company. Zero involvement from you.
- No more credit card disputes
- No more disagreements as to who caused the covered damage.
What does ARDI cover?
- ARDI covers unintentional damage to your vacation rental properties during a guest stay. Renters commonly use ARDI to cover things such as carpet stains, furniture tears, broken lamps, and more.
- If your rental property is a pet-friendly home, ARDI provides coverage for damage caused by pets.
What does ARDI not cover?
- Normal wear and tear
- Pet damage in non-pet friendly vacation homes.
We understand the importance of having a plan in place to protect you and your investment property. Having the ARDI insurance plan is very beneficial to your property because it protects your investment property against accidental damages that can easily happen when guests are occupying your property. You will be able to rest assure that any accidental damages will be taken care of between us and the insurance company, no charge to you.