What is the Accidental Rental Damage Insurance Plan (ARDI)?
- ARDI is an optional insurance plan that provides coverage for accidental damages to your vacation rental property during your stay. ARDI is provided in addition to your security deposit, it does NOT take the place of the security deposit.
Why purchase the ARDI plan?
- Return home with vacation memories, not repair costs. When you include ARDI with your reservations, the cost and repair of covered accidental damage will be handled between the rental property and the insurance company.
What does the ARDI plan cover?
- ARDI covers unintentional damage to your vacation rental property during your stay, up to $1,500. Renters commonly use ARDI to cover things like carpet spills, furniture tears, broken lamps and more.
What is not covered by the ARDI plan?
- Intentional property damage.
- Any pet damage, including damage in a pet friendly home.
- Please see the Description of Coverage for full terms and conditions.
How do I include the ARDI plan?
- You can purchase ARDI for a flat rate of $45 prior to your check in date or at the time of check in. Please note, if you arrive at the property before registering you will no longer have the option to purchase the ARDI plan.