When it comes to choosing your vacation hot spot a few things come to mind such as location, activities, events, and food. You want to visit a place that will satisfy all these needs and more, well that place is Sarasota Florida. Here are the top 10 reasons why you should visit this amazing city.
- Sarasota is a vibrant, art city offering endless sunshine, white sandy beaches, and a family friendly atmosphere. Not to mention the Sarasota-Bradenton metropolitan area was ranked as the city with the highest well-being in the United States in 2015.
- Sarasota has countless miles of white sandy beaches including some of the top ranked beaches in the world, such as Siesta Key Beach. You will never run out of ideas between water sports, fishing, and sunbathing.
- Sarasota is home to parks such as Nathan Benderson Park that hosts a range of international championships and recreational activities, Bird Key, Celery Fields and many more, trails for biking and hiking are endless. Whether you make it a family event or take your pets, you’re bound to have a blast.
- Local events are endless in this art city. Find yourself at local plays at Van Wezel or the Players Club. Enjoy a comedy skit at McCurdy’s, or enjoy a night downtown for live music and entertainment.
- Sarasota is located only a short 45 minute drive away from Tampa, it offers the best of both worlds. No vacation is complete without visiting the awesome amusement parks Florida is known for such as Busch Gardens, Universal Studios, and Disney.
- Sarasota has many great landmarks including Selby Botanical Gardens, Armand’s Circle, Ed Smith Baseball stadium, Ringling and so much more. Plan your vacation around these top destination hot spots.
- What more can you say about Florida’s weather than it is constantly sunny and warm. Enjoy seeing gorgeous sunsets and beach weather all year long.
- Sarasota offers plenty of restaurants to eat at so don’t worry if you are a food junkie. Find local spots with unique eats you won’t find anywhere else.
- Sarasota offers endless shopping spots, anywhere from large shopping malls, local boutiques, and of course the famous St. Armand’s circle lined with shops. Head downtown to find local small business shops as well.
- You will never run out of things to do in Sarasota, whether it be outdoor activities such as fishing charters, kayaking, jet ski rentals, canoeing and relaxing at the beach or indoor activities such as visiting local eats and shops.
If you have made up your mind that Sarasota is the place to be please check out our website to view all of our vacation rentals. We have over 50 luxury homes that will fit any kind of need whether it be a private pool home, golf course home, or condo, we have you covered! Click here to search our rentals.