Do something a little different to celebrate love this year and make a reservation via Gulf Coast Vacation Rentals. Our assortment of cozy accommodations grants a level of privacy that no standard hotel or resort can provide. Plus, you’ll never run out of romantic things to do in Sarasota. Treat yourselves to a Florida Gulf Coast rental—soak in the sun, taste some delicious seafood, and embark on exciting area adventures.
Discover Romantic Things to Do in Sarasota
Romance means something different for everyone. Some imagine roses and fine dining. Others may think of long walks on the beach at sunset or of Piña Coladas and getting caught in the rain. However, the commonality between these interpretations of romance is spending quality time with your significant other.
- Learn about the local floral and fauna at the Marie Selby Botanical Gardens.
- View some spectacular art pieces at The Ringling.
- Find a kayak rental in Sarasota, and paddle your way around the mangrove tunnels along the Gulf Coast.
- Embark on a romantic Sunset Cruise near your vacation rental in Sarasota, FL.
- Spend a day on the beach! Bring a picnic, a good book, and enjoy soaking in those UV rays.
- Hit the fairways and challenge your partner to a round of golf.
- Dine on some decadent shrimp and fish at the best seafood restaurants in Sarasota.
- If you don’t mind going on a bit of a road trip, Myakka State Park is a great place to learn about Florida’s natural habitat and go on some fantastic hikes.
- Discover the secrets of the sea at Mote Marine Aquarium.
- Go horseback riding on the beach at sunset; you’ll feel like you’re in a movie!
Celebrate Love at Our Gulf Coast Rentals
Rekindle romance at Gulf Coast Vacation Rentals. Whether you prefer intimate meals and sunset outings or don’t care what you do, as long as you’re with your significant other, you’ll never run out of romantic things to do in Sarasota. For more recommendations on activities for your couple’s getaway, please give us a call at 941-877-5588. Our resourceful staff will point you in the right direction.