When planning a getaway with Gulf Coast Vacation Rentals, adventure is all around you. Our vacation rentals are found in some of the best towns on Florida’s Gulf Coast, including places like Bradenton and Sarasota. Not only are our home and condos near top attractions, but they’re also close to some of the best places to dine. For a scenic dining experience, head to Anna Maria Island to try one of the world-class Bradenton Beach restaurants.
7 of the Top Places to Eat in Bradenton Beach
Some of the best restaurants in Bradenton Beach are only a short drive from our East Bradenton rentals. This small coastal town known for fishing piers and sandy shoreline is home to several places to eat that plate up delicious dishes.
- There’s no better pairing than tacos and margaritas; Wicked Cantina is known for both. Specializing in Austin-style Tex-Mex, the menu has everything you need to create your perfect three-course feast.
- Found on 650 feet of Gulf-front beach shoreline, Beach House Waterfront Restaurant features a climate-friendly outdoor deck that’s the perfect spot to watch an Anna Marie Island sunset. This spot works to use as many locally-sourced and sustainable ingredients in its dishes as possible.
- If you’re looking for the perfect date night spot, try Blue Marline Seafood Restaurant. Found in the heart of Bradenton Beach, this restaurant is known for plating up coastal cuisine.
- Enjoy good food and good times at Anna Maria Oyster Bar on the Pier. The Bridge Street Pier location overlooks the Intracoastal Waterway and offers boat docking for those coming by sea.
- Daiquiri Deck’s Anna Marie Island location features a rooftop that provides diners with sweeping views from the Gulf to the Bay. Order small bites for the whole group, like gator bites, or try a Po Boy or other entree.
- Take in views of the Gulf of Mexico while browning the menu at Bridge Street Bistro. Known for its relaxed yet refined atmosphere, this spot is home to a third-floor terrace perfect for outdoor dining.
- Since 1989, Bridge Tender Inn has been a go-to place for people looking to enjoy a tasty meal while cheering on their favorite team. In addition to innovative food, you’ll also find creative cocktails.
Try Something New on Your Gulf Coast Getaway
Whether trying a new dish at Bradenton Beach restaurants or riding on a jet ski for the first time, there is no shortage of new things to try when visiting Florida’s Gulf Coast. Wherever your adventures lead you, rest easy knowing you have a cozy place to call home from Gulf Coast Vacation Rentals.
With seasonal and vacation rentals located up and down the coast from Terra Ceia Bay to Sanibel Island, we have your dream home or condo. Call 941-877-5588 to learn more about our inventory and which Florida vacation rental fits your group best.