From sunrise to sunset, there is no shortage of things to do and see in Siesta Key. Not only is this Gulf Coast town home to one of the top beaches in the state, but there are countless other adventures to enjoy, like shopping. After a long day soaking in the sunshine and exploring, the last thing you probably want to do is cook. While your Gulf Coast Vacation Rentals home has a fully-equipped kitchen, there’s nothing better on vacation than leaving the cooking to someone else. When your hunger starts calling, satisfy your appetite at one of the best places to eat in Siesta Key.
5 Incredible Siesta Key Bars and Restaurants
No matter what you’re craving, there is a restaurant or bar in Siesta Key that can satisfy your cravings. Try a new place every day of your getaway to discover this town’s phenomenal food scene.
- For a romantic and elegant date night, head to Siesta Key Summer House. While known for sustainable steaks and seafood, this is home to a menu that has a variety of incredible dishes.
- The Cottage strives to plate up seasonal cuisine created using ingredients from local farms and sustainable meats and seafood. Browse their lunch and dinner menus, and you’ll find everything from sandwiches to tapas and entrees.
- Found on the northern end of Siesta Key Village is Island House Tap & Grill. Sp on a craft beer while deciding which of their made-from-scratch dishes you want to try. They also offer a wide selection of wines.
- Enjoy an outdoor dining experience like no other at Daiquiri Deck. The main dining area rests about the buildings, giving you an incredible view. Their menu has everything from appetizers to wraps.
- If you’re visiting with your pup, head to The Old Salty Dog. This dog-friendly British pub is the perfect laid-back spot featuring classic bar and pub food like fish n’ chips and burgers.
Enjoy the Comforts of Home on Your Florida Escape
While some of the best places to eat in Siesta Key are only a short distance from your vacation rental, sometimes you want a quiet night in. If you find yourself in that mood, don’t worry. Your Siesta Key rental from Gulf Coast Vacation Rentals has everything you need to unwind and relax.
Make a quick and easy dinner in your fully-equipped kitchen before curling up in the living room for a movie marathon. Up the relaxation factor by booking a rental with either a private pool or community pool access. Learn more about our rentals in Siesta Key or other Gulf Coast towns by calling 941-877-5588.