Sitting about halfway between Fort Myers and Sarasota rests the charming town of Port Charlotte. This coastal town is the perfect destination for those looking to enjoy a quintessential Florida vacation filled with sand, surf, and sun. Regardless if you\’re visiting for a month, week, or a weekend, you need a relaxing place to call home, and that\’s where Gulf Coast Vacation Rentals comes in. Our spacious rentals not only make the ideal home away from home, but they also put you near some of the best things to do in Port Charlotte.
The Best Port Charlotte Activities and Attractions
Whether visiting with friends or family, the wide range of things to do in Port Charlotte means there is sure to be something for everyone. Between visiting top attractions and enjoying incredible activities, you\’re sure to make memories that\’ll last a lifetime.
- Make your way to Tippecanoe Environmental Park to surround yourself with stunning nature. The 380-acre preserve features diverse habitats and several hiking trails.
- Depending on when you visit, catch a Tampa Bay Rays spring training game at Charlotte Sports Park.
- Spend a day at the beach by visiting Port Charlotte Beach Park. The 16-acre bayfront spot is known for breathtaking sunsets, a fishing pier, and several other amenities.
- If you\’re looking to do a bit of shopping, head to Port Charlotte Town Center. Here you\’ll find a range of name-brand stores and more localized shops.
- Cast a line with knowledgeable fishing charters like Obsession Sportfishing Charters and Scales and Tales Native Guided Tours. Your guide will take you to the best spots to drop anchor and help you reel in a big one.
- Take in the sights from the water on a cruise with Smoke and Roses. They offer several cruise packages, including a romantic sunset cruise and an all-day excursion.
- Captain your own adventure by renting a kayak or paddleboard from Paddle Me Happy. Their kayak rentals include both single and double options, making them an excellent option for families looking to spend time out on the open sea.
Unwind in the Comfort of Your Port Charlotte Rental
After a day spent exploring some of the numerous things to do in Port Charlotte, rest up for another day of fun at your Gulf Coast Vacation Rentals home. Our vacation rentals in Port Charlotte have everything you need to feel right at home, as well as other incredible amenities like private pools. Call 941-877-5588 to learn more about which of our properties in Port Charlotte or other Florida Gulf Coast towns fits your getaway best.