While certain cities come to mind when you think of Florida’s Gulf Coast, this region is home to countless charming towns, each unique in its own way. No matter what city you’re looking to visit, chances are Gulf Coast Vacation Rentals has a home or two there. Get away from the hustle and bustle by choosing one of these lesser-known towns as your home base. One excellent option is Englewood, which is filled with incredible things to do in this Florida town.
What to Do and See in Englewood!
Englewood spans two counties: Charlotte and Sarasota. This Gulf Coast town is home to a wide variety of activities and attractions, which means there is some type of adventure for everyone. Here are just a few things you can discover when out and about.
- Plan a beach day to Englewood Beach at Chadwick Park. The almost 13-acre park features white sand beaches, crystal waters, and a 900-foot boardwalk.
- Ply a round of golf at Boca Royale Golf & Country Club. While this is a semi-private club, they offer public tee times, and guests must adhere to the club’s dress code.
- Set sail on a kayak or paddleboard from SUP Englewood. In addition to rentals, this local business also offers tours on both dry land and local waterways.
- Take in the views as you drive along the Lemon Bay/Myakka Trail Scenic Highway. The 47-mile byway showcases the Florida coast at its best.
- Spend time outdoors exploring Stump Pass Beach State Park. Make your way along a hiking trail that takes you through five natural communities, or see what you can find looking for shells along the beach.
- If you’re visiting between October and May, make your way to the Englewood Farmers Market, which takes place on Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. The market is found at Pioneer Plaza and features vendors with everything from seafood to baked goods.
- No matter where your adventures led you, end every day watching the sunset from one of the numerous viewing spots in town. Popular spots include Blind Pass Beach Park, The Lighthouse Grill, or on tour with Lemon Bay Dolphin Tours.
Feel at Home in Your Englewood Rental
After a long day exploring some of the best things to do in Englewood, rest up for more fun in the Florida sun at your home away from home. At Gulf Coast Vacation Rentals, we strive to ensure our vacation rentals provide all guests with a relaxing and cozy place to call home.
Our Englewood vacation rentals come in various sizes that can accommodate groups of four to eight. The best way to see which rental fits your needs and wants best is by browsing our offerings online today. Call 941-877-5588 for help reserving your rental.