When you book your Sarasota getaway with Gulf Coast Vacation Rentals you are close to all the city has to offer. Whether you want to go for a jet ski ride, explore area museums, or have a day at the beach, Sarasota has it all. If you want to spend a relaxing day out on the water, find a kayak rental near you and let the adventure begin.
Rent a Kayak and Explore Sarasota’s Waters
During your getaway at one of our Sarasota vacation rentals, explore the water that surrounds you. With so many kayak rental options in the area, there’s bound to be one near you.
- Adventure Kayak Outfitters: Offering four-hour rentals, you’ll launch from the Exotic Mangrove Tunnels. Your kayak and all the necessary equipment will be provided. For a better chance of seeing area wildlife, like manatees and dolphins, you’ll be given a laminated map with the most popular kayak route with known hot spots.
- Siesta Key Bike & Kayak: Explore the Neville Wildlife Preserve by kayak. You’ll discover hidden beaches and mangrove lagoons while trying to spot as many species of Florida’s wildlife as possible. Offering both sit-in and sit-on-top kayak in both singles and doubles, there’s a kayak that fits your needs.
- Siesta Key Aqua Adventures: Conveniently located on Phillippi Creek, you’ll have a hassle-free kayak launch. Your rental includes everything you need for a day of fun and relaxation. Try to spot a manatee or dolphin during your time out on the water.
- Ultimate Kayak SRQ: Rent a single or double kayak and let the adventure begin. You’ll be provided with a detailed itinerary at the launch site that will help you get to know the area.
- Dolphin Kayak Center: Reconnect with nature when you explore Sarasota’s bay system. With a range of kayaks, including solo, tandem, and pedal, there is a kayak that fits your needs and skillset.
If you aren’t interested in setting off on your own, many of these shops also offer kayak tours.
Relax at Your Sarasota Vacation Rental
From girls’ trips to a family getaway, Gulf Coast Vacation Rentals has a rental option that fits your needs and budget. After a full day out on the water kayaking, come back to your rental and unwind with a home-cooked meal or a stroll around the neighborhood. With all the amenities of home, our rentals are perfect for your beach vacation. To learn about availability, please call us at 844-548-5637.