Heading to the Bradenton, Florida area soon and looking for date night activities to plan? Don’t stress we’re here for you. Date night planning is easy, you only need 3 things. 1) Your significant other, 2) Destination (Bradenton…check), 3) activities, which we will provide for you. See how simple that was, your planning is complete! Bradenton is a wonderful city with awesome nightlife, romantic restaurants, and endless adventures for two to enjoy. Let’s take a look at our top 10 list of date night activities in Bradenton, Florida.
Top 10 Date Night Activities
1. Can we get a sunset for two? What could be more romantic than watching the gulf coast sunsets as your date night? Plan a picnic on the beach with all the essentials like a blanket, wine, snacks, music and relax on Anna Maria Island or any of our local area beaches listed here. Looking to make it an even more romantic night? Take a night stroll along the beach walking in the moonlight, it doesn’t get more romantic than that.
2. Speaking of sunsets, check out the sunset cruises that Anna Maria has to offer. Bradenton Beach Marina offers dolphin tours and sunset cruises. Island Pear Excursions and Anna Maria Sailing are also very well known in the area for their sunset cruises. These evening or lunch cruises travel through the inter coastal waters of the gulf while enjoying amazing views, delicious food and live entertainment. This would be the perfect date for the couple looking to explore the gulf while enjoying amazing fresh food.
3. How about visiting Bradenton’s Riverwalk. This outdoor area is 1.5 miles long overlooking stunning views of the Manatee River. Some of the features include volleyball courts, outdoor “living rooms” (ie comfortable seating) perfect for relaxing and hanging out, a day dock, skate park, fishing pier and more. Come here at night for the perfect moonlight stroll.
4. If you are wanting a more lively seen try heading out to Downtown Bradenton for your date night. You will be able to spend the whole night here between the plenty restaurants and local bars. Some local favorites include The Roo, The Fish and Bricks. You and your date are bound to have an amazing time and will meet plenty of people to make unforgettable memories with.
5. If the downtown nightlife isn’t your scene try going to Motorworks for a calmer atmosphere. Motorworks features a large inside lounge area with plenty of seating, music and games. It also has a large outdoor seating space with a huge projector screen, deck seating, and games including corn hole. Also if your’e hungry that won’t be a problem Motorworks always has a food truck on the property for your late-night munchies. You will not be disappointed here, it’s always a good time at Motorworks!
6. What would date night be without Restaurants? A date night almost always consists of dinner at a romantic restaurant. We have come up with a few of our Bradenton favorites which include Pier 22, Bridge Street Bistro, and Jo To’s Japanese Steak House. These restaurants serve delicious meals and offer a romantic atmosphere, you and your significant other will leave happy and full, no questions.
7. Do you and your significant other enjoy a good ballgame? If so, Lecom Park is surely the way to go on your date night. At Lecom you will be able to enjoy a good ball game by our local Mauraders team. During spring training you can also catch the Pittsburgh Pirates games against other MLB favorites. Be prepared to have a good time all while enjoying the company of your date and great atmosphere.
8. For those couples who enjoy a more laid-back environment, how about catching a movie? Oakmont 8 in Bradenton offers a comfortable theater and all the latest movies. This theater is equipped with comfortable reclining chairs, book ahead seating, and of course a fully stocked lobby with delicious buttery popcorn. When we say comfortable we mean it, full reclining chair with arm rests, foot rests and plenty of space. You can’t go wrong with a movie for date night.
9. Feeling Artsy? Try Painting With A Twist for date night. This fun art studio allows you to BYOB and food during the 2 or 3 hour paint class. Choose your favorite painting from the event calendar and make it your own in this fun exciting art class. Local Artists are there to help assist you while you’re painting your masterpieces. The art classes are tons of fun and allow for a relaxing evening doing what you love. Even if you are not a great artist this will be fun for everyone and you will leave with a great piece of art.
10. Are you a competitive couple that loves to out win one another? If so, AMF bowling is the perfect place for you and your date. AMF is equipped with 64 lanes, and arcade, pool and recently renovated bar space. This is the ultimate place to come have fun, start a friendly competition and unwind. In addition, check their website for daily specials.
Planning your stay on the Gulf Coast
That concludes our list of top 10 Date night activities in Bradenton. Bradenton offers so much more than what is listed above but this is a good starting point for those couples coming to visit. If you are planning a trip soon with your significant other we would love to have you, check out our rentals in the Bradenton area. Our rentals are located near all the local area shopping, entertainment and beaches. Need some help planning? No worries, give us a call and we would be happy to help.