You know what they say, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. And I for one, must agree. It’s the first thing you get to start your day off with. Which means it better be good! Today we have listed the top breakfast places in the Bradenton-Sarasota area for you to try out for yourself. Trust me you will not be disappointed.
The best part of vacationing to new places, or the same place repeatedly, is getting to try the new and best places to eat. We totally get that this can be hard though if you aren’t from the area. From this list, we have mapped out the restaurants for you, see below. That way there will be no issue when it comes to finding the best breakfast place in town.
- Station 400 This breakfast joint is by far one of my personal faves. They have 2 locations, one in Lakewood Ranch (aka LWR) and the other located in Sarasota.
- Sage Biscuit. Best Biscuits in town, hence the name. You cannot beat the down to earth atmosphere and delicious food. They also have 2 locations in Bradenton.
- Cortez Café. This is a local favorite located just before Cortez bridge. You are greeted with a warm welcome and instantly feel like you’re at home. Not to mention they have some of the best breakfast food in town.
- The Granary. This restaurant just celebrated their 1 year anniversary and we’ve got to say, we hope they stay around for a long time! Not only is the food and service great, they have a coffee bar with amazing drinks!
- Another Broken Egg Café. This breakfast restaurant serves classic breakfast favorites using only the freshest ingredients. They have a wide variety for those that are on the pickier side. They have 2 locations, one in LWR and Sarasota.
- Fresh Start Café. Delicious café located in Sarasota. They have a nice patio area outside that offers extra seating. They execute delicious breakfast plates with their own twist.
- Breakfast House. This restaurant located in Sarasota is serving timeless classics in a Homestyle atmosphere. The breakfast house used to be an old home before converting it into this breakfast restaurant.
- Keke’s. If you love big portions this is the place to go. You will not be disappointed with this well-rounded menu. They have 2 locations, one in Bradenton and the other off of University.
- Donut Experiment. Looking to treat a sweet tooth? This is the place! Create one of a kind donuts made to order with all your favorite toppings. All while enjoying the beautiful Anna Maria Island.
- First Watch Café. If you want to enjoy a great delicious breakfast but looking to stay within in your diet, First Watch is your go to. Located in LWR, Bradenton and Sarasota.
Start your day right by visiting one of these amazing restaurants when vacationing on the gulf coast. If you would like more recommendations, please feel free to reach out to us any time!