If you are looking for more privacy and comforts of home during your next vacation, consider a rental property from Gulf Coast Vacation Rentals. With rentals all over Sarasota, you’ll be close to the sandy beaches, unique attractions, and delicious dining options. Our newest property, El Tropicale, is the perfect option for those looking to stay in Sarasota. Whether you are visiting the area for a romantic getaway, corporate retreat, or enjoying a family vacation, this downtown Sarasota vacation rental has a condo perfect for your needs.
Your Ideal Sarasota Home Base
El Tropicale is made up of 11 modern, high-end condos. When not exploring the town, enjoy the courtyard to have a cookout or soak in the sunshine. The units in this brand new complex range in size from one to three beds, sleeping three to 10 people, making it an ideal option for groups of any size. Some of the spectacular units to pick from include:
- Pineapple Ave: This three-bedroom, two-bath condo can sleep 10 guests, making it a perfect choice for a bachelor or bachelorette party. Have a movie night on the Smart TV, or cook a meal together in the fully-equipped kitchen.
- Kumquat Court: With one bedroom and one bath, couples will love this modern condo rental. Those hosting a family reunion or who need a little extra room for kids can have adjoining rooms by also renting the adjacent Pineapple Ave unit.
- Orange Ave: With one king bed, a queen bed, and a sofa bed, this two-bedroom, one-bath unit sleeps six. This unit allows up to two dogs, so your four-legged family members can join the vacation as well.
- Lemon Ave: Enjoy air conditioning, cable, a smart TV, and a fully stocked kitchen when you book this unit. With one bedroom and one bathroom, this condo can sleep up to three guests.
- Cocoanut Ave: A family with two younger children will love the size of this unit. With one bedroom and one full bath, this condo can comfortably sleep up to four thanks to the king bed and sofa bed.
Our experienced staff can help you determine which unit best suits your needs and budget.
Be Close to the Sites and Sounds of Sarasota
When you stay at El Tropicale, you’ll be within walking distance of downtown Sarasota. Start your morning off with a run to Ringling Bridge. Explore the waters around Sarasota by renting a kayak. Discover the area around El Tropical by cycling the area trails on a rental bike. Make a picnic lunch in your kitchen to enjoy at nearby A.B. Smith Park, or take it with you to Siesta Key Beach.
El Tropicale has everything you need to make the most out of your Sarasota getaway. With a range of fully furnished units, groups of any size will enjoy calling this new rental property from Gulf Coast Vacation Rentals their home away from home. To learn more about the units, please call us at 844-548-5637.